Sylvester Stallone Under Investigation By Los Angeles Sex Crimes Task Force

Adjust Comment Print

"My client categorically disputes the claim", Singer said in a statement at the time.

The woman filed a police report in December, even though it was past California's 10-year statute of limitation on sexual assault.

"A case was presented today by the Santa Monica Police Department regarding Sylvester Stallone".

On Wednesday, a representative for Stallone repeated that the actor meant to press a case against his accuser.

Stallone's lawyer, Marty Singe, has denied any wrongdoing by his client and says the investigation should not have been made public. Notwithstanding that, she filed a police report, (and) the media outlet refused to publish the story.

EA Announces Origin Access Premier
Origin Access first launched back in 2016 , as a PC version of the original EA Access subscription scheme for Xbox One . To this day, Origin Access has existed to provide access to older games in the PC gaming vault from Electronic Arts .

The case is being reviewed by a Los Angeles County task force, which is looking into alleged sexual misconduct in the entertainment industry.

Actor Sylvester Stallone arrives at the 88th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California, February 8, 2016.

Making his name in the 1970s in boxing film Rocky, Stallone went on to become one of Hollywood's biggest action stars thanks to the Rocky and Rambo film franchises. He also co-wrote and will reprise his role as Rocky Balboa in "Creed 2". That assault was alleged to have occurred at a time that would be beyond the statute of limitations.

In an interview with the New York Post, Singer said the rush of #MeToo stories that followed accusations against Harvey Weinstein are what led to the claim being made against Stallone.

And last month, he was front and center in the Oval Office when President Trump signed a posthumous pardon for former world champion boxer Jack Johnson, at the urging of Stallone and others.

Comments